At VREC we are all pet parents too. Our Pet Parent Resource blog keeps you informed about upcoming news and events that effect all pet parents in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Subscribe to the blog by email if you’d like to be informed each time this blog is updated.
- 24/7 On-Site MRI -
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture - Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture is the most common orthopedic problem in dogs. At VREC, we have successfully returned thousands of dogs to fast and full function.
- I-131 Therapy - Can you imagine having to medicate your cat twice daily for the rest of it’s life? At VREC we offer I-131, a safe, effective one-time treatment for cats with overactive thyroid.
- Internal Medicine - At Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, our veterinarians are trained in the concentration of internal medicine. We are qualified to diagnose and treat everything inside your pet’s body, including vital organs, blood disorders, and infectious diseases. Our internal medicine doctors use non-invasive tools and techniques, such as ultrasound and endoscopy, to reduce time in hospital and […]
- Neurology Services for Your Pet - At Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, we offer unrivaled neurology services for abnormalities of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. With on-site diagnostic imaging available, including Northeast PA’s only 24/7 MRI Unit, VREC is able to diagnose and treat diseases such as seizures, herniated discs, and neuro-muscular disorders.
- The Seriousness of GI Disease - If your pet has frequent vomiting or loose stool, this could be a serious digestive issue. At VREC, our internal medicine doctors diagnose and treat complex digestive problems.
- Tumors and Cancer in Your Pet - A lump on your pet may be serious. Using leading technology, VREC diagnoses and treats the cancer, to help your pet fight the disease and maintain quality of life.
- When Your Pet Needs Surgery - At Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, we see over 10,000 patients each year. We are trusted with more surgical patients, and are capable of performing more types of surgery than anyone in our region. And, with on-site advanced tools, VREC can diagnose and perform the most complex procedures. Our team of residency-trained surgeons relieve pain […]