In honor of National Veterinary Technician week, VREC honors all of our technicians for the incredible work that they do. Each year we award one of our Veterinary Technicians, voted on by all of the staff, with the Outstanding Veterinary Technician of the Year award.
This is how our staff votes:
- Technician that shows the most compassion when working with patients and clients.
- Technician with a responsible approach toward job duties with outstanding professionalism.
- Technician that shows the most enthusiasm toward VREC.
- Technician that demonstrated tremendous team-work.
- In summary, our Outstanding professional and collegial technician.
…..and the staff voted and the award trophy, plaque, and a $500 travel voucher goes to…..
Congratulations Megan F., CVT!!
Not to be outdone, and in honor of the amazing work technicians do, VREC introduced another award this year. This award is from the hospital, voted by the departments, for Exemplary Veterinary Technician of the year.
This is how our hospital departments vote:
- Technician with a responsible demeanor toward hospital and staff with outstanding professionalism.
- Technician with management and leadership skills.
- Technician that demonstrates proactive initiative.
- Technician which displays exemplary interpersonal and professional skill.
- In summary, the technician for which VREC has appreciation of outstanding efforts.
…..and the hospital voted, and the award trophy, plaque, and a $500 travel voucher goes to…..
Congratulations Megan L, CVT!!